Join Our Maker's Diary
Hey guys! Welcome to the Goodroad Leather Co. Maker's Diary. My name is Kimberly and I am the maker behind all things Goodroad Leather. I live in Southwest Washington with my husband and 2 kids. We're introverts and enjoy our time spent together either working on leather goods or spending time in our backyard farm.
Enough about me, let's get to the point...
Here's the thing, if you're reading this blog on a journey to learn more about crafting with leather, then I have been in your shoes! Sadly, I learned the hard way that this craft is lacking content that helps makers make!
That's where this diary comes in. No, I am not talking about the same kind of diary you kept in middle school. This diary is all about honesty and transparency about learning the leather craft so that you can learn right alongside me!
What Can You Expect With This Makers Diary?
- Long blogs aren't my thing. Think quick reads, straight to the point.
- Basics of learning leather crafting.
- Badly executed jokes.
- Makers blog covering current projects and new designs.
- Spelling mistakes, because well, it happens.
- Poor grammar. Just go with it.
- Updates on our backyard farm because we're not JUST about leather (gasp!)
So that's that. This post is over. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to know when new blogs get posted! I'll be posting a blog next week about the process I go through when making our women's long wallet!